If you do not meet eligibility criteria, CareASSIST may be able to identify alternate sources of coverage.
Through CareASSIST, a Patient Access Specialist may be able to:
- Identify potential alternate coverage programs and explain their benefits
- Answer questions about the application process for such programs
- Provide you with contact information for such programs
Possible alternate coverage sources include:
- State health exchanges
- State pharmaceutical assistance programs
- Independent charitable foundations
See our list of online resources.