Talk to your doctor about enrolling today
Your doctor will work with you on enrollment to understand your eligibility for certain program benefits.
How it works:
Our enrollment form launches the CareASSIST journey. You and your doctor will:
- Mark the type of support you are requesting
- Provide necessary information such as your diagnosis
- Provide signatures
One of our Patient Access Specialists will reach out to you by phone to let you know about your coverage
Visit the DocumentASSIST Portal to easily upload missing or incomplete information
After you've submitted your enrollment form, a Patient Access Specialist may call you or your doctor about missing or incomplete information on your enrollment form, such as income information, insurance information, and authorization signatures. Follow these 6 easy steps:
- Visit PatientSupportNow.org or click the link under "Useful Resources" to be redirected.
- Type in the CareASSIST code when prompted: 8554119689.
- The code will cue a reCAPTCHA: “I am not a robot.” Click Continue.
- Fill in the requested information.
- Drag and drop the document(s).
- Click submit.
Apply directly to our Copay ProgramGO
Have questions or need additional support?
Mon – Fri, 9 AM – 8 PM ET
CareASSIST by Sanofi, PO Box 220616, Charlotte, NC 28222